Internationally Recognized Teacher Training Certificate Course
SIT TESOL Certificate Course
at International House Language Center, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Would you like to get certified to teach English all over the world?
Are you considering a career in TESOL?
Have you been looking at TESOL and TEFL courses?
Internationally recognized SIT TESOL Certificate Course at International House Language Center, Kharkiv, Ukraine can become the first step towards your dream! Information here: SIT TESOL site
ABOUT THE COURSE:
|You will be able to:
- develop the skills to be a effective teacher that employers want to hire and students enjoy learning with
- benefit from hands-on guidance and assistance
- observe how a successful language school operates
- take advantage of competitively priced tuition and housing
- have access to computers, internet, etc
- encounter friendly, professional, experienced and supportive staff
- earn an internationally recognized certificate
Click here to download further information in PDF format, including:
- Course Fees
- Application Form
- Course Guiding Principles
Who should take the course?
The course is suitable for people interested in developing as an EFL/ESL teacher.
- Novice teachers: The course offers solid, practical, teaching techniques to ensure you enter the classroom with confidence.
- Experienced teachers: Through a process of reflection, experienced teachers are able to explore and critique their teaching, deepen their practice and principles, and implement positive changes in a supportive environment. They will also be able to explore a wide range of teaching and classroom management techniques and workshop design.
- Non-native speakers: It’s not only native speakers who can teach English. The course is open to anyone who can function fully in an English-speaking environment.
Applicants are required to complete a written pre-course assessment task and undergo an interview (which may be conducted by telephone). The pre-course assessment task and interview are screening measures which are used to assess suitability for entry to the program and for course planning purposes. Specific results from these assessments will not be provided to applicants.
- possess a high school diploma and preferably a bachelor’s degree
- show interest in and commitment to teaching ESL or EFL
- submit the application form and a short essay
- have a positive attitude regarding experiential activities and working in groups
- demonstrate spoken and written English proficiency. Non-native speakers need a minimum TOEFL score of 550 for the pen-and-paper test or 213 for the computerized version, or an IELTS Band 6.0 or higher.
The Application Process
- Read as much as you can about the course. Decide whether you think it would suit your needs.
- Contact us by email or phone (+38 057 760 1060 / +38 093 551 5069), or drop by and see us if you have any unanswered questions. We will provide you with more detailed information about the course.
- Complete the application form, including the essay, and either send it to us by email or bring it in to us.
- If you are in Ukraine, we will arrange a formal interview with you.
- If you are outside Ukraine, we will be in touch via email.
- Pay your application fee and deposit to reserve your place on the course.
Submitting your Application - The Ukrainian postal system can be very slow and unreliable. Therefore, in order to ensure that we receive your application and can process it in a timely manner, we request that you e-mail your applications as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications for the SIT TESOL Certificate Course in Kharkiv, must be sent directly to us for processing. Please, do not send any application information to the main SIT campus in Brattleboro, as they are not responsible for mail distribution. Feel free to download the application form here and email it to us at email@example.com